Friday, March 7, 2008

How to Ruin a Perfectly Good Grapefruit with Tanja Andrews



I love this video by Tanja Andrews from Freshtopia.net. It is so honest. Did you ever try to make a new (raw food) recipe with all kinds of expensive and fantastic ingredients and it came out really bad? I was laughing. It happened to me so often, especially when I first started with raw food. I mixed all kinds of great ingredients with a cup of, for instance, dandelion and my dish was ruined. I usually still ate it, because I didn’t want to throw it all away. Great to see, that I’m not the only one.

There is hope. Now most of my dishes come out great. Failure leads to success. After spoiling ten smoothies, you will finally find the perfect one and keep making it. Everybody loves it.

Keep experimenting, be creative and have fun. This is the way to success!

No comments: