Monday, May 26, 2008

David Wolfe on hyper farming, using advanced natural technologies



In this video David Wolfe tells about his ideas on hyper farming, the ultimate farming using natural technologies like rock dust, sea salt, music and love. Technologies used by, amongst others, the great philosophers and scientists Hegel, Victor Schauberger and Rudolf Steiner.

I think this video is one of the best of this blog. David is telling exactly what I experience at the moment. After being on rawfood for some time, you want to go further. You start to eat more wild foods, superfoods and want to experiment growing your own superfoods, using traditional natural technologies. I’m experimenting with sea salt solutions on my sprouts and vegetables at the moment. David is taking it even further. And I do recognize the hyper synchronicities, he is talking about. They are happening all the time in my life and they sometimes even shock me.

David’s idea of being a flowist really appeals to me. When I was about 20, I was meditating in the Swiss Alps with Pir Vilayat, a Sufi master. I had the feeling though, that it was not right for me to be meditating on top of a mountain. I wanted to go out into the world and contribute to it's well being. That was the beginning of my worldwide search for the truth about health and diet.

David, I think you are brilliant,to show us that our possibilities are unlimited ;-)

1 comment:

yardsnacker said...

The wow oh wow comment was for this vid actually! ;D