Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Raw Food Diet Detox

Juicing is a great way to detox. Especially vegetable juice is good for this purpose. But fruit juice is fine as well. Or combine them.
I wash my juicer once a day and make juice whenever I want during the day.

Juicing is a great way to eat/drink a lot of fruits and vegetables. It’s easy and healthy. Yes, it does take some time to make your own juice, but you will have so much more energy afterwards, that you won’t mind spending a little extra time, once you are used to it. Especially if you do it on a regular basis, you will definitely feel the difference. It's the raw food detox, especially in spring.

When I first started juicing, I did it first thing in the morning. I made the most delicious juices from all kinds of fruits and vegetables, preferably vegetables. Because of the fresh juice in the morning, I had a lot of energy. And ... without even noticing, I stopped drinking coffee in the morning (the only time I had a cup of coffee). This was absolutely effortless. The energy of the juice felt so great, that I did not have that dip in the morning and I did not even think about coffee. The raw food detox took place without me noticing it.

For those of you, who are not familiar with juicing, here are some suggestions:
- Vegetable juice from celery, carrot, spinach (and if you like dandelion)
- Vegetable juice from lettuce, carrots and cucumber
- Vegetable juice from white cabbage, kale and carrot
- Vegetable/fruit juice from spinach and apple
- Vegetable/fruit juice from carrots and apple
- Fruit juice from apple and a peeled orange
- Fruit juice from pear and apple

There are so many great combinations. The best way to find out, what you really like, is to experiment. Children too, enjoy drinking fresh juices. You will be amazed! Juicing works great to introduce them to the raw food diet.

To be able to make your own juice, you need a good juicer. I have a 750 Watt Philips juicer, that works great. This is an investment, you will never regret, if you have the discipline to keep juicing! And you will have the discipline, once you feel the great benefits.

Start now, enjoy your juice and feel great!

You are free to use this article for your website, E-zine or blog, as long as you mention:
"This article is written by Annet van Dorsser. She is a practicing psychologist, acupuncturist and dietary expert. Together with Esmé Stevens she founded Raw Food Europe. Raw Food Europe creates articles and video's about raw and living food. For more free information go to http://www.RawFoodSuccess.blogspot.com/."

If you have any questions, you can reach me at info@rawfood.nl.

No comments: